Friday, January 2, 2009

Some testimonials from visitors to Costa Rica

Some assortedtestimonials from visitors to Costa Rica through G.A.P. Adventures:


Costa Rica Quest

Our guide was exceptional. Her knowledge of each area and unwavering commitment to ensure that we all had the most positive experience did not go unnoticed. This was the best trip I have ever taken, and I would not hesitate to travel with her again. There were plenty of activities to choose from, so we could take advantage of as little or as much as we liked. The drivers were friendly ...

P. Victoria Anne Williams


Before arriving in Costa Rica, I had not fully processed the high component of adventure that we would experience and it ended up being the trip of a lifetime because of the intense activities that I never thought I would do. It was so much fun to push the limits.

Annie Duguay

United States


Costa Rica Quest

This was one of the best adventures Ive ever had. The guide was so enthusiastic (her name is Donna) and helped get us psyched for the experience. I also thoroughly enjoyed my fellow travelers. We certainly made the most of our experience in CR - rappelling off 180 foot canyons, white water rafting on class 4 and 5 rapids, ziplining in Monteverde, catching a glimpse of the endangered ...

Elizabeth Merrill

United States

Costa Rica Quest

I had an incredible time between the hot springs, horseback riding, eating at great local restaurants, going on an awesome canopy tour and hanging out at the beach. I have to say that my two favourite things were the canopy tour and the beach (which was beyind beautiful).

Ganit Bar-Dor

Canada


Costa Rica Quest

I loved the whole trip. It was a great experience that I would definitely do again. As a single traveler, I was a bit nervous going alone, but the people I met and the tour leader were all fabulous. Myra helped to make everyone feel at ease and no one was left out of any activities. I think that all individuals who participated in this tour had a positive experience and not only ...

Chrystal Beckett

Canad


Costa Rica Quest

My first international experience was something I will remember forever. Our G.A.P guide, tour mates, and the Ticos all made the trip one of the best times of my life. Not to mention the adventure and amazing scenery. I would gladly and enthusiastically recommend G.A.P and Costa Rica to anyone looking to take a tour.

Allison Gans

United States

G.A.P Adventures - The Great Adventure People

Costa Rica Quest


G.A.P Adventures - The Great Adventure People

Solo & Independent Adventure Tours - G.A.P Adventures

Small Group Adventure Tours - G.A.P Adventures


Solo & Independent Adventure Tours - G.A.P Adventures

Small Group Adventure Tours - G.A.P Adventures


Costa Rica Quest


Source: http://www.gapadventures.com/tour/CRQ

No comments: